Whitepine Studios Gallery
No clip frames, taped frames or saw tooth hangers.
- Artwork must be securely framed with D Rings with wire and attached to the frame itself not to the backing.
- Wires should be attached ⅓ from the top of the artwork for installation. Wires should not reach the top of the artwork.
- Gallery wrapped canvas and cradled wood panels may be exhibited unframed. Edges must be finished, no staples, tacks or visible tape. Should be a minimum of 1 ½ inches in depth.
- Works on paper should be professionally presented and framed with or without a mat and have a protective covering of glass or Plexiglas. Works that are mailed to the studio should be framed in Plexiglas.
- Please submit artwork you have completed within the last two years and has not been previously exhibited in other venues in Saline.